At Milo School we have various learning opportunities!
Core components for building excellence in learning:
1. Effective and Authentic Assessment
2. Language Development and Literacy
3. Inclusive Practices through Differentiation
4. Cross-Curricular Competencies
Grades 1-9 learn Alberta Education curriculum outcomes in:
Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Health & Wellness, Physical Education and Career & Technology Foundations.
- Grade 4-9 participate in a CTF program
- Grade 4-9 have a specialist band and art teacher
- Grade 4-9have a specialist music and art teacher
In addition to the core components of the curriculum, students in grades 1-9 also choose from various options: