Hello Milo families. We know students have belongings here at school they may want to collect. Students are invited to come to the school to gather their belongings if needed, and can return any school resources they are currently not using. Teachers will have a package of resources to send with each child with things that they are working on, and other resources to help support them academically. Please be patient with us as we are waiting to hear more from the Minister regarding plans moving forward for student work. We promise to send information home as it comes to us. Term 2 report cards will be ready as planned on March 26; they will be sent in the mail for your convenience. We will be in touch regarding our parent meetings that were scheduled for next week.
The school will be open during the times below. To ensure everyone’s safety we will have the following protocols in place:
- If you child is old enough to gather his or her own belongings, please wait for them in the vehicle to limit the number of people in the building. Please send one adult helper with young children or children needing assistance.
- We have a hand sanitizer station by the gym for students to use on their way in and out of the building.
- Please bring a couple of bags to take binders and school supplies home with you.
- Tables will be set up in the entranceway for return of library books and any other school resources.
- Please respect that this is only a trip to pick up your child’s personal belongings and not a time for socialization as we need to adhere to the social distancing recommendations.
- The school will be open for students to gather their belongings during the following times:
- Wednesday, March 18th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Thursday, March 19th 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
For those students or parents who do not wish to come into the school at this time, or for those who may have been exposed and need to remain in isolation, belongings and lockers will be packaged up next week for pick up at a future date.